As with several others here, Discovery took my premium but failed to contact the carrier.I actually did a 3-way call with the carrier and Discovery because I too was told that they would do an expedited notification, which apparently never went to the Cigna.

Discovery representative's initial statement was that I had not paid a premium. Once I her know I had credit card charges that contradicted the statement, she was able to see it???? The Discovery representative then stated I needed to exit the call so they could get it rectified between Cigna and Discovery.

Later, the Cigna representative was kind enough to call back and let me know that nothing was resolved.Cigna representative also commented that she had never seen anything like this from other administrators.

Review about: Discovery Benefits Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Discovery Benefits?

Comments

Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more