1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This company stole almost $3,000 of the benefits I put in my healthcare account and then when I asked why my card wasn't working so I could access my funds, they told me - too bad, too late, you should have read the fine print.Now I do not have that money to get the medical care I require.

Don't you hate those companies that hide their scandalous, money making BS in the fine print?

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!Since I must reach the minimum 100 word limit in order to submit, let me just say DISCOVERY BENEFITS IS A RIP OFF {{Redacted}}

Review about: Discovery Benefits Flexible Spending Account.

Reason of review: theft and trickery.

I liked: Green color on the web page.

I didn't like: For the company to take advantage of me and keep my money.

Had an Experience with Discovery Benefits?

Comments

Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more